Life is defined as the period between the birth and death of a living thing. In this span of time that you are existing in, what have you learned? What makes you tick? What makes you frustrated? What makes you happy? And what motivates you to move forward?
As for me, I have learned that the small things are what cause
- Walls in Relationships
I have also learned that it is easier to
- Blame someone else for your mistake
- Point the finger at someone
- Judge others
What I have learned about God
- He is always in control
- Allows situations to build character
- Never betrays
- Is merciful beyond my comprehension
- I have learned that in helping someone else, God helps me in return
- Blessings happen when you don’t expect to be blessed
- I am only here due to His grace
What have you learned? It would be great to hear from you. Leave comments below.